Paving stones, Rock, Concrete?
ASPHALT is the obvious choice for quality and price!
An asphalt driveway doesn't just come down to your own personal preference in respect to the disired finish look you are trying to achieve. It can also be about the cost. In most cases asphalt is a cheaper solution to other products such as concrete and pavers, especially on larger sized areas.
Advantages of Asphalt
- Asphalt is extremely durable, flexible and recyclable!
- Asphalt is more economical compared to concrete and other products especially on larger areas.
- Asphalt dries quickly it can be ready for use within 24 hours.
- Repair work is quick and easy keeping maintenance and repair costs to a minimum.
- Asphalt is skid resistant
- Asphalt reduces glare
- Asphalt dramatically increases the value of your property.